20 year old Kyle Chalmers is already one of Australia’s most decorated athletes. At the Rio Olympics in 2016, Kyle became the first Australian in 48 years to win Gold in the men’s 100m Freestyle. Kyle also collected two Bronze medals and he returned home a household name.
In 2018, Kyle won the men’s 100m and 200m Freestyle at the Australian Championship Titles. Following this success, Kyle went on to win four Gold and a Silver medal at the 2018 Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast. Kyle has been awarded an OAM for services to sport.
Leverage Kyle’s profile to promote your brand by partnering with him as a brand ambassador. We can tailor an athlete partnership with Kyle to your company to ensure that you receive maximum commercial benefit from the relationship.
Kyle’s aim is to ensure the partnership is mutually beneficial at all times and he can promote your brand through commercial advertising, to his almost 60k followers on social media, at company events and in many other ways.
- 3 Olympic medals; 1 x Gold & 2 x Bronze
- 5 Commonwealth Games medals; 4 x Gold & 1 x Silver
- 1 World Championship medal
- 2 Australian Championships
- 7 Junior World Championship medals
- 3 Summer Youth Olympic medals
- 7 Individual 7 Relay titles at the South Australian Swimming Championships
- Australian age records in both the 50m & 100m freestyle
- Awarded an OAM for services to sport